Going Through Life Waiting On The Prize

And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose Romans 8:28

My Photo
Name:
Location: NC, United States

Friday, March 23, 2007

I serve a Big God

I serve a BIG God. I have really been struggling in my walk with the Lord. Finally I had a good friend of mine beat me over the head figurativly and brought me back to my senses. I then went to a quiet spot, spent some time with the Lord and got myself out of the situation. I love this feeling. I continually sin and yet he in his infinite mercy continually forgives me. And on another note I am glad that I have friends that will beat me over head when I start getting away from the straight and narrow path. I need someone to hold me accountable and am glad to say that I have friends that will do that to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home