Going Through Life Waiting On The Prize

And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose Romans 8:28

My Photo
Name:
Location: NC, United States

Monday, August 14, 2006

X-FUGE 2006

Orginally posted march 19, 2006

I just got back a while ago from Xfuge and its funny cause last year I was really feeling guilty about some sin. Between last year and this one I have made some changes in my life and this weekend was the BEST of my life. The people in my youth group are GREAT and my best friends. The Lord works in mysterious ways and this is just another example of it. Christians it is time that we stood up for Christ and not be afraid of what persecution we might endure.

(X-Fuge is a conference that the youth group at church goes to every year. I feel like this was a real turning point in my walk with the Lord)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home