Going Through Life Waiting On The Prize

And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose Romans 8:28

My Photo
Name:
Location: NC, United States

Monday, August 14, 2006

Imitators of Christ

(I found this while rambling through my computer and saw that i never posted it so here goes....)

Ephesians 5:1-2 "Be Imitators of God, therefore, as dearly loved children 2and live a life of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God NIV


I've made more than my share of mistakes in my lifetime. Hindsight is 20/20 and when I realize that I have made a mistake I am going to do my best to correct it. But when I apologize to someone for doing them wrong and they want to throw it back in my face it really irritates me. And when you try to help someone by doing them a favor and all you get is disownment in return that is something else that annoys me. But we are called to be imitators of Christ. Christ wasn't liked very much either but he made it through. So to all of yall that are reading this. If I know you I've probably done you wrong with something and for that I am truly sorry. But if Christ can forgive the people who killed him so can you. And I'm preaching to myself too. Because I know that I'm not one who forgives like I ought to. But I'm trying to work on that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home