The Second One is in the Works.
Back, October 29, 2006 I had the extrodinary Honor to preach my very first sermon at Baynes Baptist Church. Between then and now I have been in kind of a lull in my spiritual life. I don't know really how to explain it other than I was in this rut; going to Church on Sunday's and Wednesday's and picking my Bible up only occasionally. This is a rut that many people get in and never get out of. I knew that I didnt want that to be the case with me. So about that time i got the offer to preach again in April which really gives me something to work on other than school I'm not going to let anyone know what it is, but it will fall in line with the first part of this post. So email me if you have any questions and I hope to see you in April
His servant,
john
His servant,
john


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home